control arm bushings 2wd vs 4wd

thanks man! i ordered a new new control arm poly bushing set when i first got the mj, they sent me 2wd bushings. now ive replaced the control arms and all i need new is the uppers on the axle, so i guess i won't be returning them after all.

my castor angle is different by a couple of degrees on each side. you think the bushings could be the culprit? thanks for the info :cheers:

The only way to adjust cross caster is with offset ball joints or to rotate the inner C. Total caster is adjustable. but the difference side to side is set when the axle is built.

well thats a bummer, is this a common problem? so your saying it came off the line this way? if thats the case, then i don't really need to worry about it i guess.

which side to i set to proper caster angle :D

First thing to do is check your balljoints, a bad ball joint can cause this problem. If you find they are ok you can install an offset ball joint to correct the problem. Increase the side with the lower reading so it has about .3-.5 degrees more caster on the passenger side to compensate for road crown.