77-81 Pontiac Firebird Interior Parts

eaglescout526

Hey y’all. I know this isn’t MJ but I am in search of interior parts like the title says. Out here anything of this vintage is normally scooped up, crushed or scavenged real quick. I know back east there’s some yards that don’t scrap a lot but also have pristine interiors. 
Currently after every piece for a T-top F-body Camaro(assuming the interior is the same as the firebird. I mean it is GM) and firebird. My interior is carmine red, doesn’t have to be that color specifically but I can paint the pieces to match. 

I’ll update this post if I need anything else.

I appreciate it!! 

Wow. Believe it or not, the very first car I ever bought with my own money was a 1976 firebird. And the second one was a 1989 comanche. I still own the second one. Wish I could help you out. But this post sure hit home with me and brought back some pretty good memories. 

I will keep a lookout around here for anything for you. 

5 hours ago, jveleven said:

Wow. Believe it or not, the very first car I ever bought with my own money was a 1976 firebird. And the second one was a 1989 comanche. I still own the second one. Wish I could help you out. But this post sure hit home with me and brought back some pretty good memories. 

I will keep a lookout around here for anything for you. 

That’s awesome! Happy to revive some memories for ya. 

I appreciate your help!