SCX24 Comanche (1/24th scale RC car)

TriaLnErroR

Looking to see if anyone else has built one of the IcerbergRC Comanche or CrewManche bodies.

I saw someone post about it on FB and got my wheels turning. Turns out they are a lot cheaper than the 1/10th scale and have a decent aftermarket part selection.

I like the fact that I can build what I want my regular Comanche to look like and make sure I like the color scheme before having to spend the money on the real thing.

I started with the C10 ready to go kit, ordered the Comanche Shell from IcerbergRC along with the square spot lights for the roll bar and converted it to magnet body mounts instead of posts. I also added the wheel well add on for the C10 so I could mount rock sliders to it, front and rear bumpers (front not installed yet) and brass diff covers for added wait. The brass diff covers were a huge help to keep it from flipping while going over obstacles.

This thing is getting me through back surgery recovery since I can't work on my truck with my current restrictions. It's small enough that it can be used in the house and pretty much use anything to make a climbing course for it. 

The fact that you can't really find any other MJ toys or models sealed the deal for me getting one. 

Screenshot_20220601-211052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-222303_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-222334_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-222338_Gallery.jpg