Just want to make sure..

Ok

I'm just asking, cause since I put the 94 XJ D30 on, the damn thing's been shaking on me, and I replaced all 4 ball joints and both bearings, but it's still doing it. So another possibilty is the track bar. I'm gonna take the original trackbar off the 2wd axle that was on the truck, and put it back on.

It -never- shook with the 2wd axle, so that tells me it's not the tires or CA bushings, since of the 2 bushings on the D30, one looked to be in great shape, and the other one I replaced.

Ok

I'm just asking, cause since I put the 94 XJ D30 on, the damn thing's been shaking on me, and I replaced all 4 ball joints and both bearings, but it's still doing it. So another possibilty is the track bar. I'm gonna take the original trackbar off the 2wd axle that was on the truck, and put it back on.

It -never- shook with the 2wd axle, so that tells me it's not the tires or CA bushings, since of the 2 bushings on the D30, one looked to be in great shape, and the other one I replaced.

make sure the trackbar is tight and all other bolts are tight for that matter...

also take out the track bar bolt (axle end mount) and check if the hole has been wallowed out any cause if so the axle can move even with it tight. easy to fix though.

you kept the origional (non wobbly) CAs? cause i had DW caused by bad bushings in my truck, swapped out jsut hte lowers and it rides great now.

just onceover for tightness on all bolts