Left dash switch panel or blockoff plate replacement

This switch panel allows you to add two switches to the stock panel position.
This panel replaces the original panel, blockoff plate, or one switch panel to the left of the steering column.
It eliminates stock panel labels that mislabel your switches.

This is a new panel made of strong, temperature resistant ABS plastic.

It fits two Carling rocker type switches (Carling, Contura).
The finish is raw ABS plastic that can be painted as needed.
Switches not included

Price: $25 Shipped

1556092788_Leftpanelincar600.jpg.b2681b4fc1fccd8605431ed677c09070.jpg

Leftpanelfront600.jpg.810c529c146a4ce9c014c132993b5f73.jpgleftpanelback600.jpg.b24058bcf205addbf24f7eb7ba545709.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jamespwsullivan said:

@m2bandit Looking for calling on Amazon it appears that their switches can have slightly different sized mounting holes.  What are the measurements you are using?  Also, would you consider making a blank plate and cutting a hole for a gauge mount?

Thanks

Carling dimensions are .83" x 1.45" ; 21.08mm x 36.83mm I've added a bit of tolerance for bad china knockoffs, so most everything fits. Unless it's really bad.

Those are Nilights from Amazon in the photo.

I can make a gauge mount if you've got the OD dimension of the gauge you have.

The downside to having a blank plate would be its strength. If the panel is 100% solid it wouldn't be as strong. It sounds counter intuitive but it's better. If it wasn't 100% solid then the infill lines would be exposed where it's cut and the edge of the hole wouldn't be very strong. 

18 hours ago, jamespwsullivan said:

Those measurements help a lot.  I looked at two different switches that were advertised as Carling and got two slightly different sizes for mounting.

Thanks!

Yeah, the Chinese USB "Carling" I got was at least 1/4" larger than it should have been. They don't seem to care about proper dimensions.
Carling is actually the company the original switch was made by, the style is "Contura" since Carling makes a ton of different switches.

I'm glad I could help.