I bought another couple MJs

I just bought this 89 SWB 2.5 4 speed 2wd last friday. I found it on Craigslist in Omaha. I went out and looked at after I sold my 95 chevy truck and cash burnin a hole in my pocket. I have done a little work on it since I got it home. It had a 3 inch lift installed when I picked up it with 215/70/15 tires on stock laredo wheels. Had a wagoneer grille, busted mirrors, roached bench seat, no stereo, and brake and tailight issues. can't forget the wicked aluminum topper either. Prior owner had instlled 1156 bulbs in the lower tailightsocket that would refeed the brake light circuit. Plus the connector on the brake light switch was burnt. Of course the 2.5 plastic valve cover was busted up. I bought a 94 wrangler 2.5 cast aluminum valve cover off ebay and fixed that. I think I have most of the bugs worked out except the slave cylinder started leaking yesterday. Oh well no big deal I have a hoist so this is an easy fix.

I have swapped out the wheels thanks to renix power for that he had a set of wheels I needed and I had a comanche shell he wanted. I also swapped out the bench for 92 xj buckets, installed a pioneer cd player I had. Rockhound set me up with a set of BFG ATs I sold him awhile ago. I am putting them on tomorrow. I also scored a set of 97 up mirrors for it from renix power also. Thanks Guys here some pics of my budget beater.

P.S. I am going to go look at another one on Sunday north of here with a sour motor. Wish me luck.

P.S. I am going to go look at another one on Sunday north of here with a sour motor. Wish me luck.

man what the hec. Will as you no I do you luck, just wishing the MJ love was coming my way.

And the werid part is I have your twin in the drive way.

the wife's

Comanche on 33

Yes I do. The other MJ turned out to be all right. The body is very clean. The 2.5 is laying in the box but the big plus is there is a new throm out assembly in it that I will slam right in to the lil black one. Only thing that sucks about the new one is the color. Medium metallic brown with tan sportruck stripes.

I will post pics when I get it home on tuesday or wednesday. The pics will be deserving of the puke smiley for sure. If that doesn't warrant the puke smiley the custom bucket seats will. Trust me they are ugly.

Collin when you posting pics of the mighty mouse comanche anyways?

I got my 88 in shop today and started messing with it. I pulled the flairs and it is spotless. The body only has 79000 miles on it. After I do a little more dejunking on it I will post pics tomorrow. Decided to do a 4.0 AW4 4x4 conversion to it. Now I just need the proper donor XJ. Plus I think I am going to attempt my own long arm. This might get fun.

Here are some pics of the 88 sportruck I picked up. This thing is clean except for scaly floors. I think I am going to swap in a 4.0 aw4 and 242 out of a 91 up HO. I got a non disco 30 and and 8.25 with 3.55s in the shed. I figure with a 3 inch lift and 31s it will look good.