San Antonio - Large Tools (CNC Mill, Welder, Table Saw, Oscilloscope, Function Generator)

Torq_Shep

What I have: 

Industrial Hobbies IH6000 Square Column 4-Axis CNC mill. This was a competitor to hobby grade Tormach mills back in the mid 2000s. This will need some work, one of the servos burned out, I have a replacement but it isn't an exact match as the originals are no longer sold. Additionally, the control board got messed up and I replaced that with a Mesa board and have it moving in 2-axis but I can't get the spindle to kick on. Will need some work to make it useable again. This thing has a mill vice, end mills, collets, etc that would all come with. I paid 4k for the machine and another 1k in tooling. I would take $2500.

Miller Syncrowave 350LX. Fancy model with built in water cooler. Has CK Torch, bottle, regulator etc. Asking $3500

Large 3HP Craftsmen Table Saw (late 80s/early 90s) belt drive with accessories. Tabletop is 48" with extensions wings IIRC. $150. 

Agilent 54622A DRO Oscilloscope. Has some damage to the casing but works fine. $150

Function Generator Need to look up model but it is lab grade 80s/90s equipment. $50

Hypertherm 45xp, unused, no box, Hand torch and machine torch, consumables for both torches, serial port for CNC. I don't really want to sell this but I would for $2100 if there was enough interest for it. I would sell the machine torch by itself. 

I am thinking about moving. I have maybe buyers for the IHCNC and Miller but figured I would post them up here. I am fine with keeping the table saw and stuff but figured I would throw it up there as something I could sell off. I probably have some hand tools and random stuff I would sell also if someone wanted to stop by my garage and look around =P

I will upload pictures later tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived