3 Pane Slider -Upstate SC

SatiricalHen

I’ll start with some background. My truck started with a single pane window which got shattered, so I installed a 4 pane window, then went to a 3 pane thinking I would like it more, well I think I want to go back factory. I’m going to install a single pane window in my truck (shooting for the week of March 16th). I figured I would offer up my 3 pane window. I’m asking $200 for the 3 pane window. Gasket not included as I’m using it when I install the single pane. If it doesn’t sell I will keep it in case something happens to the single pane window. Upstate, SC a330779b1bd780a7fda6778a95f694d7.jpg8c6ff705cf811e81c2ce2bb309e51fff.jpg

If you need more pictures of certain parts let me know.

I’d like to have a buyer lined up when I pull it, but if not it will still be pulled that week.

I had the original 3 piece rear window replaced in one of my MJs and intend to have the same thing done to my other one. You don't mention if you have a one piece glass or not. Those can be hard to come by. If you don't have it already, get the glass before you start the process. 

I had the original 3 piece rear window replaced in one of my MJs and intend to have the same thing done to my other one. You don't mention if you have a one piece glass or not. Those can be hard to come by. If you don't have it already, get the glass before you start the process. 

Yeah I one and know where to get probably one or two more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived