Anyone know where to find radio parts?

Dammerung

I just picked up a Sony CDX-GT300 radio without the face plate. Is there anywhere online that’s not eBay that I can get the face plate without getting ripped off? Because I don’t want to spend another 30-40 bucks just to find a faceplate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I really doubt the radio is worth the price of a used faceplate. That's an entry-level aftermarket radio from 2006, so I doubt your prospects will be good anywhere other than eBay, but the pickings will probably be slim anywhere you look. There are so many different aftermarket radios out there and models change so often that it can be very hard to find parts for a specific one.

"Good luck" is about the only help I can offer you.

Honestly, I really doubt the radio is worth the price of a used faceplate. That's an entry-level aftermarket radio from 2006, so I doubt your prospects will be good anywhere other than eBay, but the pickings will probably be slim anywhere you look. There are so many different aftermarket radios out there and models change so often that it can be very hard to find parts for a specific one.

"Good luck" is about the only help I can offer you.

Well thanks anyways! I found a faceplate for $25 on eBay so I hope it works. It honestly beats the one I have from 99 in my truck. The poor radio can’t even play CDs anymore, and at least this one has an aux cord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk