HAVING TROUBLE.. NO CRANK, NO FUEL, NO POWER IN ANY POSITION( OFF, RUN, START)

I replaced my fuel system completely, battery, IAC, TPS, cleaned throttle body. And now she doesn't even want to try to crank. I'm not getting any lights on the dash, I can't check the dash codes because of this and I'm so stuck.. If anyones had this issue or has fixed this issue for someone else, any info is greatly appreciated.

Fuse links are near the battery and starter relay if memory serves me correct. But with http://jeep.zerok.ru/index.php?page=196 it shows they come right off the starter relay. I would start there. The thing with fuse links is finding the soft spot and see if you can separate it. FYI just cause it's new doesn't mean it's good, had a co worker buy a brand new battery and still have to use a jump to start his ride.

7 minutes ago, jdog said:

Fuse links are near the battery and starter relay if memory serves me correct. But with http://jeep.zerok.ru/index.php?page=196 it shows they come right off the starter relay. I would start there. The thing with fuse links is finding the soft spot and see if you can separate it. FYI just cause it's new doesn't mean it's good, had a co worker buy a brand new battery and still have to use a jump to start his ride.

Thanks man, I'll give it a go. If all else fails I guess I'll try another battery. That's what it seems like but before the new battery it was running real $#!&ty and I thought it was fuel issues so I replaced the tank, pump, filter, and injectors. Once I was done I had to jump the old battery to get it to start, it was still a super hard start. So I replaced the TPS and IAC and it felt the same, a real hard start but when it started it backfired and misfired like I was pedal to the medal. I pulled my pcm, and it looks okay not burnt or anything on the board. But it won't give me the check engine light or my guages or anything anymore like if there wasnt even a battery connected.  

9 minutes ago, 1991.pioneer.explorer said:

Will do, by any chance do you know what the reading should be? If not I can look it up in the Haynes manual, it should be in there i would think?

It's going to be SUPER low, like under ONE ohm.

Any cable that is got enough resistance to prevent even the most basic electrical functions (like a dome light or parking lights) will measure VERY high impedance, in the tens of thousands of ohms.

4 minutes ago, AZJeff said:

It's going to be SUPER low, like under ONE ohm.

Any cable that is got enough resistance to prevent even the most basic electrical functions (like a dome light or parking lights) will measure VERY high impedance, in the tens of thousands of ohms.

Sweet, I appreciate the info. This has been the most success I've had in research you guys are awesome here.🤘

If you have no lighting at all,  you basically have a battery that is not connected to the wiring of the vehicle.

I am not as up on the older MJ type wiring, but since they seem to use fuseable links instead of the more modern power distribution block, I am leaning towards what others are saying--one or more fuseable links is blown or disconnected.

8 minutes ago, jdog said:

Any luck?

Wasn't able to get around to looking for fuse links or testing the cables yet, I know it'll only take 5 minutes but gotta get ready for out of town work this week its gonna have to wait till Thursday or maybe 3 in the morning if my ride lags lol I'll let you all know. I appreciate everything