is Lucas Oil Stabilizer worth it?

I was curious if I should add some oil stabilizer on my next oil change. Does anyone have some experience with the stuff? Will it lower or increase my oil pressure? As it is right now I don't burn any oil (at least not a noticeable amount) but I will be taking a 600 mile trip next month and I was curious if it will help keep temps down and keep it more lubricated at higher rpms (about 4000rpm goin 70mph is my guess, tacho doesnt work so I'm not 100%) for a good chunk of time.

Pirate, I found the same thread recently and have just started running T6, anxious to see if there is any noticeable difference after 2-3 oil changes, although my MJ never has really burned oil. I also add B&G MOA to all my vehicles (since they currently are all over 100k) as it was recommended to me by both a shop I use and the european used car dealer I have bought my cars from for 13yrs. A few years ago my 2003 BMW 525 w/@165k on it at the time was burning a lot of oil and always had a nice puff of smoke under hard acceleration. After about 4 oil changes with a can of MOA, it had a very noticeable drop in oil consumption and all but a minor puff of smoke under WOT. Definitely a fan of MOA. 

Here is my opinion:

If you have nothing wrong and nothing to complain of, then don't try to fix it. Oil stabilizers are half @$$ fixes for big problems in my opinion. You may cause an issue by putting it into a clean running system.

When you develop a problem, then come back and think about using Lucas, MOA, Marvel's Mystery Oil, etc. Until then, just keep up with regular maintenance and enjoy your ride.