Alternator mount bracket

Here is a pic of my alt bracket. As you can see it is broke. I see by online pics there are two different types of mounts. My question is are the Aluminum one piece style like I have interchangeable with with the steel ones I see in online pics. 100-2192.jpg

That is an AC delete alt mount. That aluminum piece is where an AC compressor would otherwise mount. 

That will be a hard piece to find, I've only seen one and maybe I should have grabbed it. 

You also have that idler pulley to contend with, IDK if that is a separate piece or attached. 

And FWIW that does not look like the correct upper rad hose.

2 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

That is an AC delete alt mount. That aluminum piece is where an AC compressor would otherwise mount. 

That will be a hard piece to find, I've only seen one and maybe I should have grabbed it. 

You also have that idler pulley to contend with, IDK if that is a separate piece or attached. 

And FWIW that does not look like the correct upper rad hose.

This truck never had A/C  so does that mean  the other mount will work? 

Yes the idler is part of the mount so if I eliminate it is there a shorter belt that would work without the idler? Anyone have an alternator area pic of their 2.5 without air?

Yes I know hose is incorrect.

This is a project truck so I plan on replacing all the hoses.