Broken Turn Signal and Back up lights.

My left turn signal doesn’t flash. When I activate it, it remains solid. The right signal works fine.

The back up lights are also not working.  Does anyone here have a solution? 

I replaced the bulbs with LEDs.  Thanks for any input.

I would start by checking your turn signal sockets. They can have corrosion inside and will cause a lot of issues like the turn signal light being solid . Since your Comanche is stick shift too , I would check to see if there’s any evidence of any clutch fluid leaking on top of the fuse box. Your clutch master cylinder is on too of the fuse box and when it starts leaking it will leak into the fuse block and cause a lot of issues. Also There should be a fuse on the fuse block labeled as TRANS, that will be the fuse for your backup lights . Check if it’s good. 

Here’s a good diy writeup on the turn signal socket replacement . 

id also recommend a supplement headlamp harness while you’re at it  , due to the poor design and old wiring the headlamp circuit may cause your headlight switch to overheat . A supplemental harness will help take the load off your headlight switch :holdwrench:

My left turn signal doesn’t flash. When I activate it, it remains solid. The right signal works fine.

The back up lights are also not working.  Does anyone here have a solution? 
I replaced the bulbs with LEDs.  Thanks for any input.
Flaher behind drivers kick panel...original color is white I think...backup lites check the switch at the transmission I think..

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk