Came across this jeep history. Interesting read.

Dzimm

23 minutes ago, jeeppapa said:

Thanks for posting this I learned something new today. https://www.jeep.com/content/dam/fca-brands/na/jeep/en_us/history/1970s/vehicle-pillar/2018-Jeep-History-1970s-Pillar-Jeep-CJ-5-Universal-4.jpg.image.1000.jpg
Never knew this existed and never seen anything like this. My god what that would worth today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing some of the stuff Jeep made back then.  I wish there was an article like this for attachments made for the CJs.  Would be incredibly long. 

And yeah, worth a stupid amount.  I'm sure they didn't sell a ton of those so there may not be any left.  I certainly wouldn't want to drive it though, little crosswind and I'm sure they tipped easy. 

It's amazing some of the stuff Jeep made back then.  I wish there was an article like this for attachments made for the CJs.  Would be incredibly long. 

And yeah, worth a stupid amount.  I'm sure they didn't sell a ton of those so there may not be any left.  I certainly wouldn't want to drive it though, little crosswind and I'm sure they tipped easy. 

Agreed, heavy winds and you would have some serious trouble. Probably moderate winds and you would have your hands full.

I like those M38's.
M38.png.3debcbba0d7cf9a50a3f0554211e155b.png

Ya that’s what I remember from my childhood. My uncle finished up a 43 Willys before he passed away. He literally got it as a pile of yellow rusted parts. The next time I saw it it was a full on war time Jeep. Restored to its veteran status. He did a beautiful job on it. The only thing it needed was the canvas top. I’m heading to AZ at the end of the month to get the Jag I’ll take some pics of it. I would say my fav is the Scrambler then the Commando.