Need help -- Android

Eagle

I installed a nice word processing app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 tablet. The big problem is that the fonts I'm most likely to encounter (including the ubiquitous Times New Roman) don't exist on the tablet. The word processor allows for importing fonts, and I have them on a USB stick with a microUSB connector ... but I can't figure out how to copy the font files off the stick to the tablet. I've tried four different file manager apps, and none of them seem to offer any way to copy files. (One of them doesn't even recognize the memory stick.)

Are there any Android gurus around who can help me figure this out?

Update: I got it done, more by accident than by design. I stumbled onto getting my desktop PC to see the tablet via USB cable, and I was able to copy the font files over from there. But I'm still terribly disappointed at just how useless the Android "file manager" apps have all been. Can anyone recommend one that actually allows to, you know, like ... manage your files?

Pushbullet is super nice to wireless move files between windows and Android.  

Otherwise es file explorer is the best manager app I've come across.  Definitely has its weak points tho.  

Windows just announced a new built in windows app that integrates with Android that should be coming soon.  From the sounds of it, it is going to be super nice. 

ES File Explorer is one of six file manager apps that I tried. As far as I'm concerned, they're all brain dead. None lasted more than ten minutes on my device.

I don't think I'm destined to coexist with the Android operating system.