HunterK

Nj Offroad group

Anyone in Nj a part of any Offroad clubs? I’ve been looking for one to join. I want to get out and meet some Jeep people but really have no idea how to start or were to look for a club. Anyone belong to one? I'm in central Nj. 

Garden State Jeeps is a popular club, I'm not a member, I just know that they are pretty active with shows and benefits, etc. Also if you go to the PA Jeep show in York PA in July, or the OC jeep invasion in August, you will meet different local clubs. And the garden State jeep club runs the Jeep's in the vineyard show in November. Hope that helps.

Hey Hunter, where you at in central jersey, I am in North Brunswick.  Currently not in any clubs, nor looking to be in or start one. Though I am in the GSJ on FB.  The closest thing to a club I do things with is actually The Official Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling Event, I am one of their trail guide.

Get in touch if you like and we can chat and maybe get you out wheelin up at Rausch Creek Offroad Park

The North Atlantic Chapter of NAXJA (NAXJA NAC) was founded in Bensalem, PA, right across the line from New Jersey and used to be very active. We lost Paragon (in Hazelton) when they closed, but last I knew NAXJA NAC still did events at Rausch Creek. There have been a number of NAXJA NAC rides in the Pine Barrens, and a number of years ago we teamed up with several other off-road clubs to do a huge, all-day clean up in the Pine Barrens park.

Hunterk, I suggest you go to the Jeeps in the Vineyard, next Saturday, Nov 10. Not too far from you.  Garden State Jeep is running the event, and many vendors will be there. 

Hunterk, I suggest you go to the Jeeps in the Vineyard, next Saturday, Nov 10. Not too far from you.  Garden State Jeep is running the event, and many vendors will be there. 
I'll be there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk