Jump to content

Bed Shims

Recommended Posts

Anyone know where to find some new bed shims or what they are called? Ive looked for bed pads and spacers too and got nothing. If i can't find any new ones i might have to make some i guess. Thanks!


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk



Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Mopar bed shims are NLA. The bed uses a 10mm bolt as I recall, so you'll need shims with a slot a little bit wider than that. They are called automotive body panel shims.


Here's one place you can get them:




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...