Sheetmetal Search

Went to a local (if 80 miles away is local) salvage yard that has a fair selection of Jeeps and found some sheetmetal I need to repair the bed. Only 3 Comanches but none had a good rear wheel arch. I got the lower section of the bed side from the wheelwell to the front of the bed. The other piece is a door skin. That metal will repair the area above the wheelwell arch.

They had no gas tank. I'll be ordering a new gas tank this week. Forgot to look inside the Cherokees for the add-on console cup holders.

Went to a local (if 80 miles away is local) salvage yard that has a fair selection of Jeeps and found some sheetmetal I need to repair the bed. Only 3 Comanches but none had a good rear wheel arch. I got the lower section of the bed side from the wheelwell to the front of the bed. The other piece is a door skin. That metal will repair the area above the wheelwell arch.

They had no gas tank. I'll be ordering a new gas tank this week. Forgot to look inside the Cherokees for the add-on console cup holders.

I have a add on cup holder, it has a small cut out for one of those radio shack style switches that has the bezel $3+shipping and it can be yours.