Junkyard jackpot

Palmdale not far from Edwards Air Force Base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s an Short bed that just hit the yard in Wilmington. Has a fiberglass shell on it. I was headed down there a though screw it I hate LKQ Wilmington. Went to a different yard and scored some great tires. I called LKQ to get a price on the shell and they couldn’t do it on the phone said I’d have to talk to the-yard manager. Decided I’d not chance it being out of my range and driving 4 hr round trip for nothing.

5 hours ago, jeeppapa said:

There’s an Short bed that just hit the yard in Wilmington. Has a fiberglass shell on it. I was headed down there a though screw it I hate LKQ Wilmington. Went to a different yard and scored some great tires. I called LKQ to get a price on the shell and they couldn’t do it on the phone said I’d have to talk to the-yard manager. Decided I’d not chance it being out of my range and driving 4 hr round trip for nothing.

Yeah I hear ya, we have like 3 LKQ but they suck and super overpriced. So even thoe that topper if its one for a comanche might be worth the drive humm...

On 5/17/2018 at 6:45 PM, Egm89 said:

Yeah I hear ya, we have like 3 LKQ but they suck and super overpriced. So even thoe that topper if its one for a comanche might be worth the drive humm...

i went and checked out that MJ. Topper is def. not for a comanche. nowhere near a tight fit. I grabbed a lot of the good parts but there's still b-pillars, rear flares and fuel sending unit/gas tank as of friday. 

3 hours ago, crumbscomanche said:

i went and checked out that MJ. Topper is def. not for a comanche. nowhere near a tight fit. I grabbed a lot of the good parts but there's still b-pillars, rear flares and fuel sending unit/gas tank as of friday. 

I'm actually looking for a topper, I like the way it looks with one tbh I had one for a ranger and it kind of looked good but not enough you know?