BleepinJeep Parts Sale

That "dork" is making good money off his channel and has helped tons of people out over the years without putting others down. Have you posted that many how to videos and built as many custom rigs as him by his age. I believe he is quite a role model for the younger inexperienced mechanic looking to grow their skills and knowledge of what they enjoy doing. 

4 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

For those who want to be critical and technical to others, 2 quick google searches on dana 20 and amc 20. Apparently there is something here for us all to learn. 

That the Dana 20 is a transfer case and the AMC 20 is an axle?  Not exactly easy to mistake that.. But for someone who says Dana more than AMC, I can see where his mistake came from. 

Also I as well as many other people commented on one of his previous videos making sure he knew he had an AMC 20 axle before he knew what it was,  some of which he replied to.    Either way he knows what it is, he just made a mistake and it's a little funny for someone so prominent in the Jeep community to do.  No harm no foul, just a little poking fun.