Jump to content

2.5 l rubber grommet (see pics)


Recommended Posts

I need the rear grommet for a 2.5l valve cover. The front one is the PCV valve, the rear one is what I need, don't know what "valve" it is.


It's similar to the PVC valve one, but the top hole is much smaller for that ??? valve thing...the "thing" in question is to the right, the black round thing.

If you don't have a grommet and can identify the part, please fill me in.





Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...