SOA need longer yoke

Question

I just completed an SOA and I don’t like how little slip yoke is left in the tail shaft

It is only about 1.5 inches and that is quite a bit less than stock and I am sure that will pull out off road

So I want to install a longer drive shaft yoke I understand the YJ yoke will work and is an inch longer

Does anyone have one for sale or can you direct me to a good site to buy a new one that is not 60+ dollars?

Thanks

The YJ slip yoke is really only about 5/8" longer. My driveshaft was still a little short with the YJ slip yoke (6" lift). As fate would have it I twisted my driveshaft the first time out so I ended up getting it re-tubed to the correct length anyways.

They aren't too hard to find since they're often traded out for CV driveshafts. Should be about $30, try ebay, and both jeepforum.com and jeepsunlimited.com have very active classifieds.

The advantage of the YJ yoke over the XJ/MJ isn't so much the added length, but rather the wider spacing between the yoke ears to help prevent binding at increased angles:

(YJ on L, XJ on R)

It is a bit longer though, about 1/2"....

Jeff