Help with clutch hydraulics

Ok, so I replaced the Peugeot 2WD trans with a 97 TJ AX15 trans on my 1989 MJ 4.0L and now I need to connect the two hydraulic systems together. The master cylinder from the TJ has a different bolt pattern and the old line from the original setup won't connect to the TJ slave, so what's the best/cheapest/easiest alternative to get this up and going? Is there a slave cylinder available that will bolt to the original line and bolt to the bellhousing? Or do I buy the complete Master cylinder/hose/slave for a 1994 model XJ to work with the external clutch bellhousing and if so will it bolt up to my firewall and clutch pedal? Anyone out there have a good solution? Thanks in advance, Tom

I joined the 2 hoses together using a 1/4"-to-5/16" adapter compression fitting from the hardware store. This is not the best way and there is always the chance that the pressure inside can pop it off if you don't tighten it enough,. but I've had it like this for several years now and haven't had a lick of trouble.