WTB: Black drivers side door arm rest

knever3

My drivers side door arm rest has the innards broke up in many pieces, I would like to buy a replacement.

Black only and please send me an email because I don't check this site as often as I used to.

knever3 at gmail.com

Yes I worked out the stroker motor, I just rolled past 50,000 miles.  It was a learning curve, but with the information of the combination of the wideband O2 monitor I have mounted in the dash and the Snap-On MT2500 scan tool I diagnosed the problems.  The Hesco fuel pressure regulator I was using had a failed diaphragm or check valve letting all the fuel immediately leave the fuel rail after the key was released.  I ended up using a stock fuel pressure regulator for a '95 XJ and 21lb/hr "neon" injectors in place of the Ford 24lb/hr ones.  It runs excellent and I have put a lot of miles on it mostly back and forth to work and Home Depot.  I took it on a 2 hour road trip to the Detroit auto show and it performed flawlessly.  I still have some small things I need to address like the idle surges so I will check my idle speed motor when I get time.  It gets 15 mpg approximately.  I don't track it in the winter because I let it warm up before I go anywhere.  I am limited in power because I am still using the stock HO throttle body.  I will gain a lot of performance when I finally buy the BBK one.

Thanks for the shout out and for all your help!