New Hampshire Deep Woods Extreme Rock Crawl, July 22nd

a little short notice but i figured i would throw this up, i will be there but my manche is not up and running yet, my brother in law (jackel18) would bring his truck but he has some marine $#!& to do so he cannot make it. next year hopefully we will be able to have 3 going, and hopefully more.

hope to see someone there.

http://deepwoodsextreme.com/

Jonathan

well, the show was awsome, lots of jeeps, lots of fun.

There was also one comanche, he participated in the crawl and was a great crowd pleaser. i will include some pics and a crappy video i was able to shoot with my camera phone.

i talked to the owner after the show and told him about this site, i didn't have any magnets on my cause i forgot them at the house, but he said he will drop in and check it out.

here is a link to the video

and here are a few pics of it:

i got a few pics but not many, i will try to get the ones that my sister took also but here is a few of mine:

there were a lot more jeeps there, i was just looking at them and didnt think to take pictures.

My buddy Ryan built that Jeep. He had it for a while before he decided to sell it last December. For anyone interested here are the specs. Stock 4.0L, np435 trans, Ford Model 20 t-case, front HP D60, rear 14 bolt w/ 3/4 ton disk brakes. Both axles are welded w/ 4.10 gears. RE long arms with 7.5 coils. Rear SOA with custom leaf pack. I have seen it wheel much better than how it did at the show. I think a lot of that was the driver. I would say Ryan did a good job building it due to the beating it took.

And to think I almost bought it first. :dunno: