91 mj rebuilt 4.0 w/ rebuilt 4wd aw4

ggcnash

Hi guys as a few of you know I been gathering parts for my ls swap and the time has come to sale the stock drive train it is what the title states a 91 with 150k originally now with less than 5k on rebuild performed by well known shop in Shreveport, LA with receipts the engine originally didn't particularly need rebuilding it had a RMS Leak and I wanted to get it painted and all gaskets replaced so just went ahead and had him freshen it up a bit 1500$ on rebuild alone also the trans was rebuilt by a shop in Shreveport,LA with receipts 700$

all sensors and accessories are included which they are all new with receipts and upgrades like Dakota high amp alternator, and Hb's fuel Rail gauge this engine and tranny are flawless no leaks no noises, my plan was to keep it and put in another 91 but it was sold and plans change, the engine is currently in the truck for another week or so video can be had or test drive possible if close enough thanks and feel free to ask any questions 1800$ obo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Would you be willing to sell and ship the harness and computer? I would be interested in everything but I doubt you would want to ship the engine. I am located in NJ. Let me know, thanks

The harness is already spoken for if I decide to split it up, would like to sale complete shipping could be arranged your decision let me know jeepcomanche89

Well I am not really interested in the transmission, as I have a AX-15. But I'm assuming your not willing to cut the trans from the deal at this point. My main concern is if the shipping cost would exceed the worth of the whole bundle. I could do some research on that, but do you have an idea of what that would even cost, or who you would ship it with? Ive never dealt with shipping anything large. Also, would you be willing to not include the trans in the deal?

The harness is already spoken for if I decide to split it up, would like to sale complete shipping could be arranged your decision let me know jeepcomanche89

Well I am not really interested in the transmission, as I have a AX-15. But I'm assuming your not willing to cut the trans from the deal at this point. My main concern is if the shipping cost would exceed the worth of the whole bundle. I could do some research on that, but do you have an idea of what that would even cost, or who you would ship it with? Ive never dealt with shipping anything large. Also, would you be willing to not include the trans in the deal?
I would seperate engine and tranny, and as far as shipping I've had an ls with a 4l60 shipped from NJ to louisiana for 350$ now taking into account it was from a huge salvage yard that set shipping up for me, but I'm sure there are many places we can contact to find out the going rate. Pm me if serious

I would seperate engine and tranny, and as far as shipping I've had an ls with a 4l60 shipped from NJ to louisiana for 350$ now taking into account it was from a huge salvage yard that set shipping up for me, but I'm sure there are many places we can contact to find out the going rate. Pm me if serious

I sent a pm with my email earlier. I'm looking up quotes now. Hopefully we can work something out, especially if your willing to separate the trans. 

as of now I'm thinking that the engine would need to be crated on a palet, and the harness shipped separate, but I'm not positive. 

Archived