Mystery oil leak

Okay, did lots of searching to try and narrow down my problem. I've had a oil leak on the heep for a month or so now and can't seem to find it. Well today I bought some degreaser and sprayed down the motor. After washing it back off I let the motor run for probably 20min looking all over but can't find a drip anywhere. Drove it around the block and still can't see anything. I wiped down the back of the valve cover and no oil" just replaced the gasket btw". Oh, the dummy oil light blinks when I park the truck aswell even though the dipstick shows full when I check it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

my bet is on the distributor gasket... will present it self as any number of normal spots, and will make you think you done something wrong.

That doesnt really sound like the problem at the moment though. It sounds like you might have a worn out motor. If the oil light is coming on, and the dipstick is reading full, it means no oil(or it has low pressure) is passing by the sending unit. This is normally caused by extreme wear.. running the motor on its side, or a bad oil pump