Ignition switch trouble

Hi everyone new here but out of ideas. Ok so here's the deal. My 87 Comanche pioneer is a electrical nightmare. I've done the c101 cleaning. Relays new and clean. Fuse panel cleaned. Grounds every freakin where. Cleaned and added xtra. I've been having trouble with the fuel relay and I recleaned things yesterday and got everything going except the alternator isn't charging.which is also new. Soooo I decided to change the ignition switch now the dam thing won't start. It turns over and the fuel pump is running. Not sure about spark. Waiting on help. Anyone have ideas where to go from here. Oh. Btw. It's a 4.0 renix 4x4. I have worked on this thing way more than I've driven it and it's a sweet running little truck. When it runs. Deer season is coming up and I need her to pull my boat. Lol.

The little box with the gears is the o2 maintenance reminder timer. Eventually it'll trigger a light on the dash, if it hasn't already.

www.cruiser54.com. It sounds like you've already got started on his tips.

As far as not starting goes, when you changed the switch you may have to readjust the switch rod, if you haven't already.

Yeah I tried that. When I get off work tomorrow I'll pull the pump and see if I can get it to run in a bucket. It's wierd, I have a 1984 D150 and it has the same type wiring issues. If it weren't for the fuel injection I would've already gutted the wiring on the Comanche.