Got a new Diesel truck to pull MJ

daking

Lots of white! I used to go out to the missile range quite regularly to work on their missile telemetering equipment. It's a weird place when you're used to lots of trees and grass. Are the oryx still running around out there? Seemed like they were everywhere.   :yes:

Lots of white! I used to go out to the missile range quite regularly to work on their telemetering equipment. It's a weird place when you're used to lots of trees and grass. Are the oryx still running around out there? Seemed like they were everywhere.   :yes:

Thats cool! 

Yea, the Oryx are still around, mostly in Mcgregor range. They Filmed Transformers at White Sands too. 

Nice, The 4th Gen RAM's are great looking trucks, and the ~2013 and newer suspensions are awesome. The upper level models (Laramie and Laramie  Longhorn) are truly luxury. The Tradesmen is a great model for the working man. I had an SLT for while, in fact, I've always bought SLT models with RAM. It's like the middle of the road. My current one is Laramie, and I don't think I can buy an SLT anymore after being babied like this. The seats actually "cool" my balls... My nuts get the AC... Every man should experience cooled nuts... My wife likes it too :)  

The dash is so technical, it's like flying a plane. Driving at night, with all the dash lit up, makes you feel like your in a cockpit. This is by far the best truck I've owned. 

I was expecting more from the Cummins though. My Gas 2011 RAM 2500 pulled really good. I expected to be in shock with the awesome power of  6.7, but it was just ok.. Maybe need to put a tuner on it. It does pull real good though. Un-laden, I get ~22MPG to 17MPG. Also much better then my Gasser (~17 to 12MPG)

Enjoy your RAM man! 

Well, this is the first full sized truck ive owned. so it pulls like a dream for me compared to the MJ.

I've never had a/c in any of my jeeps so I barely use it in the dodge. Nothing in the seats either. No power. Just power locks and windows.

All I need. This one was $8000 cheaper than all the others around and on the lot. Not sure why. It was still brand new. Came with the bed liner, which none of the others did. Doesn't have full length running boards but who cares. I built a step that slides into my receiver. I like the cargo lights.

It does need more power. But I'm not touching it until my warranty is up, since I even upgraded that a little.

DEF is dumb too. And I hate not having a screw on fuel cap.

I get 18.5-19.5 outta mine. Only pulled that trailer a couple times with the quads on it...

Suspension is different than the 3rd gens. Cabs are bigger too. My buddy has a 3rd gen. Like 5 inches longer than 3rd.

Yea, on the fuel cap, I'm surprised they don't have one. Apparently its a thing now a days on newer cars / trucks to have no fuel cap. I think any 4X4 should have a cap though. I added a billet fuel cap. Also the DEF kinda sucks too. Having to keep track of another consumable. I see you got tow mirrors, that is a big plus. Gona cost me ~$600+ to get some tow mirrors. I think all RAM's with the 6.7 should default with tow mirrors. You got the in bed LED lights? Mine did not come with those, I'm looking to add em. 

Yea, on the fuel cap, I'm surprised they don't have one. Apparently its a thing now a days on newer cars / trucks to have no fuel cap. I think any 4X4 should have a cap though. I added a billet fuel cap. Also the DEF kinda sucks too. Having to keep track of another consumable. I see you got tow mirrors, that is a big plus. Gona cost me ~$600+ to get some tow mirrors. I think all RAM's with the 6.7 should default with tow mirrors. You got the in bed LED lights? Mine did not come with those, I'm looking to add em.

I leave the tow mirrors folded down. I can use them better that way...

And Ya, mine came with the LED bed lights. Wish the 3rd brake light/cargo light and license plate lights were LED also. I'll have to change them later.