MAP Sensor Adjuster on Renix ECU.........

Thanks for the info..  I appreciate it.  This Jeep has a modified engine but I'm still using the factory stock injectors.  It runs rich when cold, 10.5 to 11 A/F ratio, but when it is warmed up it varies between 13.8  to 14.3 A/F ratio.  Those readings are from an AEM wideband A/F gauge.   Can't really figure out why with all the modifications it isn't running leaner.  I think those stock EV 1 injectors are only rated about 19.5 lbs./hr. @ 43 p.s.i.    I have some EV 6 22 lbs./hr. @ 43 p.s.i.  injectors, but haven't installed them yet.  I installed an inexpensive b50k potentiometer on the reference wire on the MAP sensor and it leans the A/F ratio.  Any leaner than the low 16's and the engine begins to stumble.  Anywhere around the high 14's to the mid 15's it runs smooth.   I realize the simple potentiometer I have installed now is not a permanent fixture,  just wanted to experiment and see what happens. 

did you move your air temp gauge from manifold to your cold air intake? That on my 87 seem to make mine run smooth when I did that. I run HEI and have it advanced good, with a nice advance curve. not had it ping once with my advance. Since I added the over size throttle and the injectors that are 21 lbs it has so much more pep and grunt.

This is true. So in addition to the stock IAT sensor on the intake manifold I have a separate IAT sensor drilled and tapped into my air filter inlet tube. I use this location in the summer to richen the mixture up a little, then during the cold months connect up the stock IAT sensor. You have to extend the IAT harness a little so it reaches both locations.