Sliding rear windows.

What options for them are available out there?

I know there is what I have, the single piece of glass in the center that slides to the passenger side to open. I think I saw someone's truck with a split sliding window.

Is there anything available with a larger opening? I am looking for something that will offer me some room to use as a pass-through into the cab extension.

What types of other trucks have the same size or ever-so-slightly different windows with larger openings?

That tiny-@$$ opening just isn't going to cut it when I need to fit something into the cab extension, as the rear will almost definitely be sealed closed.

ooohhhhh.......

Now that's much better!

Anybody got one like those but with the side pieces of glass broken/cracked/whatever? I'd be using a Plexiglass replacement. The point of keeping a window there is to close off the back more or less during cold days to keep the cab warmer, and heat it up a little bit faster.

I'll trade my single slider plus some George Washington's for one.

I have another slider from a MJ in the garage.

I need to check what it looks like to be sure...but its yours for the shipping to get it to you if you want it. Its kinda big so could be cost prohibitive.

BTW, Mine is tinted as well...just not so much. :roll: :roll:

CW

I do have the single window slider, so if it's that, it's not what I'm looking for. Dual pane slider is the key, if you have an extra.

For all I care, you could knock all the glass out, toss in the hardware, and call it a day, to save on shipping in the weight category.

Thanks!

I've got the single sliding to the passenger side, but it's big enough that I (granted I'm tiny) can fit through it.

F' plexi. My driverside panel was replaced with Plexi and my sub rattles the crap out of it.

Yea, my right arm can't fit through that single pane slider. I won't be having/using any subs in the MJ. I am installing the sound bar from an XJ in the cab extension, but that's it for the audio system, hell, even the newer style stock head unit will be in the truck.