It's been sitting because I bought the MJ since it was drivable and the yj needed the front end freshened up. Finally decided to tear it down for new seals, u joints,ball joints, unit bearings, 1 ton steering and a WJ brake swap.

It's a 2.5,ax5,np231. 4.0 throttle body, 4.10 d35 trac-loc,d30 right now. Rigid ridge mega short sye kit, cheap no name smitty style high clearance bumper with extra 1/4" reinforcement plate under the winch area, 9k lbs badlands winch with wireless remote, 6" HID lights, 3" suspension, 1" body lift, 1" lift engine mounts, 1" skid plate drop 33x12.50x15 bias swamper TSL on some aftermarket 5x139 ford wheels with 1.5" adapters. Mastercraft suspension seats in front. It drives great but needs gears and lockers terribly bad.

I'm building a non c-clip super 35 for the rear. Detroit 30 spline locker, alloy USA 30 non spline chromoly axles, 4.8u8 gears, TnT customs truss, currie leaf skid plates, ZJ rear disc. The d30 with be near the same, Detroit soft locker, 4.88, 297x joints, WJ brakes, ruff stuff 1-ton offset tie rod bar.

super 35, eh? dare to be different! :D you're going to love the 4.88 gears :thumbsup:

I would have looked for d44 but I got a real good deal on the 30 spline setup and already had the disc brakes waiting to go on it. So I decided to see how it goes. The truss and axles should help keep it together. My plan now is to find a stock MJ d44 with 3.55 and trac-loc for the and build my current 3.07 up for the YJ.

don't be nice to it. :D I'm curious as to what all abuse it can take.

It'll be a while before I get them finished and installed. Right now it's just mainly maintenance. Added the Detroit d35 lunchbox into the d30 carrier since I have the 2 piece axle still. It'll work til the others are built up. Plus I've got a motor swap planned in the future. Just waiting til after new years to start.