Oil pump bolts for renix.

I am in need of the bolts for a renix oil pump it seems non of them come with them and some magical way mine snapped in half in my hand ? I only need the longer bolt but wouldn't mind just replaceing them all. Iv tried searching quite abit, found some info on the bolts for a oil pump on a 2.5 but can't seem to find anything for the renix 4.0. Either a part number for the bolts if that even exist or the specs so I can go down to the local shop and get some thanks in advance (:

Long bolt is .312-18x2.625", p/n J9437670. The short bolt is .312-18x1.00", p/n J0180078.

For the 2.625" (2-5/8") bolt you may have to buy a (5/16-18) 2-3/4" or 3" bolt and cut it down to 2-5/8". Grade 8 for both.

EDIT: http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/ carries the long bolt under p/n 154593.

You my friend are a life saver.

If I wasnt so screwed up health wise I could get you a set for free however I am headed Monday for my 3rd kidney stone surgery in the past few weeks. It could be well over a month till I could get them.

Sink, you need to drink more beer to dissolve those nasty stones. :group beer:

Just trying to add a little humor. Never had one, but I've heard they can be painful. Seriously, I wish you well mate. Take care.....

Thanks Hornbrod and I think your right maybe beer would help. Mine never did hurt which is bad that`s why they got so BIG. Had the right side done he had to remove them thru my back one was 5 CM (not MM) and 7 more about the size of marbles. Left is just as bad.

Worst part of this was stage 4 kidney failure from them. In the past two months I spent 23 days in the hospitial. Five days on Dialiasis and two tubes in my back draining my kidneys to get them ready for the surgery for the last two months. Good news is kidney is working really good now just hope the left goes as well.

Good news is kidney is working really good now just hope the left goes as well.

The left kidney has learned from the right that it has no choice except to get well. 5cm = ~2" = Wow! That's huge. Sounds like you have had and will continue to have expert care. Gotta be tough enduring the downtime in the hospital. Get well soon.

If I wasnt so screwed up health wise I could get you a set for free however I am headed Monday for my 3rd kidney stone surgery in the past few weeks. It could be well over a month till I could get them.

I'm sorry to hear that bub ): I hope all goes well and the best for you!!