Idle problem

MJ idling fine when started but stalls after high rev rpm drops low and stalls I cleaned iac checked vacuum lines no leaks that I know of any help as to why it's doing that would be greatly appreciated

MJ idling fine when started but stalls after high rev rpm drops low and stalls I cleaned iac checked vacuum lines no leaks that I know of any help as to why it's doing that would be greatly appreciated

Of my tips listed below in my signature, how many have you  completed? 

Haven't done everything in your tips I've cleand iac refreshed grounds new vacuum harness new cps haven't tested tps but ordered a new one should get it on the weekend haven't refreshed coil u have a lot of tips is there any in particular that could be a cause of my problem or should I start working on your tips 1 by 1?

Haven't done everything in your tips I've cleand iac refreshed grounds new vacuum harness new cps haven't tested tps but ordered a new one should get it on the weekend haven't refreshed coil u have a lot of tips is there any in particular that could be a cause of my problem or should I start working on your tips 1 by 1?

1,3,4, and 5 are the foundation. 

1,3,4, and 5 are the foundation.

Thank you I'll get to it