Brake Pedal Return Spring

In my parts manual there is a part mandated for XJs and MJs by a Jeep TSB dated 05-51-92. It calls for the install of a brake pedal return spring, p/n 4720825, SPRING PACKAGE. Below is a pic of the spring kit on the bottom. I do not have this spring on my 91 or in hand and do not know how it's installed. I assume it fits over the booster rod stud on the pedal. Does anyone have this brake pedal spring on your rig?

Image Not Found

I found TSB 05-51-92 on a list, but no details for the install. Any ideas? Do you have access to these from your days at the dealership? The below is all I could find:

Jeep TSB 05-51-92, Brake Lamps Stuck On/Speed Control Inop - Spring Kit, 4720825

I saw a picture of a pedal assembly on one of the other Jeep sites (JU or similar) that showed that clip installed, but damned if I can remember where it was.  The post was about how to disassemble the whole pedal assembly (to put a new pedal on) and showed how to take out the crosspin that the top of the pedal swings on.  There's a nut on the end that you unscrew and then the whole pin/bolt thingy slides out....that spring was attached to the pin and it clipped over the flat side of the pedal arm.  I'll keep looking for it.....hopefully I'll find it eventually.

Jeff