OEM Blazer Fog Lights

Words used to have substance.

What does 'pipe dream' mean to you? What does 'want ad' mean? What does 'refinish' mean? (to restore to it's original value?)

These 'like kind' fog lights can still be bought today for under $20, which is what they were worth 20 years ago, Mopar branding or not.

Explanation-

When you go to Mopar Performance to buy a double roller timing set for $135 only to realize that it is a Cloyes set that you could have bought for $60....or a Mopar oil pan from the dealer for $146 and then realize that you could have ordered it for $80....same pan from the same manufacturer in Canada.....

You soon realize that "Mopar" means screw you, the value of nothing.

Some of us aren't foolish enough to buy "MOtor PARts" branded items in the first place. I haven't, and what few times I have they ended up getting returned because I got a better deal elsewhere. Other times, it can't be helped, so I don't see why it's such a big deal here. Seems like you've gotten burnt enough to offer a justified opinion of your experiences though, so you've somewhat of a point, I suppose.

Then again, this has nothing to do with the OP; save for comparison purposes? I think everyone else can agree the "discussion" here has run it's course, and it's time for it to end.

Performance parts for the 2.5 are few and sourcing what is out there is near impossible when there is little to no information posted since few if any put any effort into the 2.5.

Yeah, it's a learning curve........one that I'm way ahead of now.