FS in Tx valve cover, gasket, distributor, plugs, coil

Zebvance

I did a tune up just recently in my 88 mj 4.0 and I put a new valve cover on. So I'm selling all this stuff

The valve cover gasket is a fel pro rubber/metal spine kind. I was put on about 4k ago. Still in very good shape.

don't know anything on the coil, distributor, rotor, cap , or plugs other than it all worked fine when I took it off.  Wasnt missing at all.

would like to get $25 + shipping for valve cover and gasket

and $45+ shipping for the ignition stuff

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If your coming into Austin and wanna drop it off at my place for nothing and no reason other than to share with another CC member I would be willing to say "The Texas A&M Aggies are the best school in Texas"...... for the next 15 minutes, :nuts: . Afterwards I would recant my statement and say"The University of Texas Longhorns are the best school in Texas" :rock on: . After which we would both go have a beer and talk about MJ's :)

James and Sugarfoot, we still saddle up. 

• 2 weeks later...

If your coming into Austin and wanna drop it off at my place for nothing and no reason other than to share with another CC member I would be willing to say "The Texas A&M Aggies are the best school in Texas"...... for the next 15 minutes, :nuts: . Afterwards I would recant my statement and say"The University of Texas Longhorns are the best school in Texas" :rock on: . After which we would both go have a beer and talk about MJ's :)

James and Sugarfoot, we still saddle up. 

Sorry bud I didnt go to Texas A&M I went to Sam Houston State University so your sweet talking does nothing for me.

Archived