Fuel Injector Seal/O-Ring Replacement

My 1987 4.0L is leaking fuel at one of the fuel rail/injector connections.  The PO previously installed mustang 5.0L injectors so I am not interested in replacing them with remans or anything else.  I just want to replace the seals.

After much google-fu, I cannot confirm any part numbers for the o-rings.  Fel-Pro 70599's seem to only be for HO years, but my understanding is that RENIX and HO injectors are interchangeable.  I would think these would fit, but can any one confirm?

Advance Auto seems to have BWD brand rail and injector seals in stock.  Am I going to kick myself in the arse in a few weeks/months if these even fit?  Any one use these?

Thanks for the help.

the ones from advance do fit the stock injectors for sure. The manual calls for 2 different ones for each end of injector but they apparently started making some that fit both ends, they are the brown 2 pack from advance. You may need orings that are for the vehicle your injectors came out of though.

Thanks guys! I'll pick up the BWD o-rings today. There are different ones for the rail fitting and injector fitting in the head so I'll replace both. They're the same for the OEM injector and 5.0 injectors btw. One problem soon to be resolved =)

Update: the BWD injector seals do fit and so far the problem injector as well as the others are not leaking.

My only problem was that the seals seem to be mislabeled.  Part number 274573 is supposedly for the fuel rail, but after installing them on the injectors, I could not get them into the fuel rail.  I had to put these on the nozzle end of the injector and 274571 on the rail end of the injector.  So far so good.