gold hill oregon

comanche-man22

Seems like I've been to a couple horse shows in Central Point, which is close, but I don't know if I've ever been to Gold Hill. Google shows it as a Tiny town.

Do you have horses?

Seems like I've been to a couple horse shows in Central Point, which is close, but I don't know if I've ever been to Gold Hill. Google shows it as a Tiny town.

Do you have horses?

I don't, but a very close friend of mine does.

Her family has a stable with something like 120 horses, so horses are a big part of her life, and now mine. But... I ride like crap, and even after all these years, my butt still hurts everytime I have to get off.

have any of you guys been to gold hill oregon, and do you like to fish?

I've been through there, but usually I was out on the coast (e.g. Gold Beach), and I love to fish.

Why, are you offering to host a get-together? :brows:

have any of you guys been to gold hill oregon, and do you like to fish?

I've been through there, but usually I was out on the coast (e.g. Gold Beach), and I love to fish.

Why, are you offering to host a get-together? :brows:

If he was, it'd be sad for me. Started pulling the Manche motor (again) last Sunday!

Is there wheeling out there?

the get together is a damn good idea i think maybe we should do that!!!

but there is on the way to the river a few mud pits on the way and its along side train tracks but it leads down to a pebble beach with a waterfall and damn good fishin!!! there is plenty of room for a BBQ. i will have to take some pics and show you all so you can tell me what you think!!

then if you like it i will set it up for some time in august!!!!

the get together is a damn good idea i think maybe we should do that!!!

but there is on the way to the river a few mud pits on the way and its along side train tracks but it leads down to a pebble beach with a waterfall and damn good fishin!!! there is plenty of room for a BBQ. i will have to take some pics and show you all so you can tell me what you think!!

then if you like it i will set it up for some time in august!!!!

I would love to meet up, especially in Oregon. I spent every summer there until I was ~15, first at my grandparents 200 acre spread 13 miles north of Deadwood on an old logging road, then on 10 acres on the Siuslaw River. Much to my regret, I haven't been back in decades.

But a meet up in Oregon might not be practical for me, considering where I live now.

yeah i plan to have enough money to host it by august what i hope to do is, there will be a couple mud pits and some place to goof off a little, then there will be some fishing on what i think is the best place for salmon and steelhead on the rouge river so bring your poles, and there will also be a BBQ with some smoked tri tip and other cuts, i was thinking after that we would take a trip out to white city because they just built a rock crawling pit out there and its pretty cool so we could just hang out. tell me what you think of the agenda and let me know if there is anything in particular that you would change. i also need to know for sure how many people are coming!!!!