Quality Replacement Rocker Panels?

I'm looking for quality replacement rocker panels and possibly cab corners for my 88.  I found some 18 gauge rocker panels at "Current 2 Classic" for a very reasonable price and wanted to know if anyone has experience with them.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Unless you can find NOS rocker panels i am afraid you are SOL. Yes, C2C does offer them, but they're version fit about as well as a square peg in a round hole. A few people have used them and have reported that their quality is quite good, just their fitment is severely lacking. Lots of modification to get them even close.

As for cab corners, your only hope is to find an MJ in a JY with rust free ones that you can cut out with a portable saws-all.

Yup, no MJ specific rockers, corners or pans are available. I don't care what the manufacture says. If they are for both an MJ and XJ, it is not a direct replacement. 

My body shop guy noticed the C2C rockers did not have the proper vertical taper under the door edge. While it is known that the MJ has more horizontal taper than an XJ, he was able to use another rocker from Auto Parts Network (which was a Sherman XJ part) with great success.  He said it fit like factory. The cab corners were cut from a junked MJ in AR,

There are some bad rockers out there. In fact I think it is C2C they are meant to be mounted right over the rotted factory ones. So they don't fit well and they don't look factory when they're installed either.

If you know a guy good with metal you could try using OEM Cherokee rockers and cut them up to work I'm pretty sure.