Input sline count on the NP3550

OK, I need to order the new clutch disk for my new NP3550... Does anyone know if the spline count on the front of the NP3550 (where the clutch goes) is 10 or 12 spline? Furthermore, is this the same count as the BA10? If it's the same, I'll just reuse my existing clutch since it's never been used. Thanks.

Clarke

Agreed.. That's an awesome link...

So it seems like I can use the same clutch kit that I bought for my BX10, right?

the AX15 and the BA10 share clutches, i know the NV is an almost direct replacement but I'm only like 99.9% sure you can use the same clutch

i can forward you an email i got from high-impact.net drivelines when i was talking to them about a replacement kit, it tells alot of info...

Agreed.. That's an awesome link...

So it seems like I can use the same clutch kit that I bought for my BX10, right?

the AX15 and the BA10 share clutches, i know the NV is an almost direct replacement but I'm only like 99.9% sure you can use the same clutch

i can forward you an email i got from high-impact.net drivelines when i was talking to them about a replacement kit, it tells alot of info...

PM sent...