Random Parts And Misc. Tn

dave92cherokee

I will update this later this weekend with pics after I sort through things. I'm about to be moving soon and need to clear out some space so some of the misc jeep parts and other things I have laying around are up for grabs.

1. Roll of 18 gauge sheet metal approx 4'x8'  $30

2. Factory xj coil springs from 93 cherokee country  $20 (pair)

3. Factory steering from same xj good for trail spare was told TRE's were worn  $20

4. Factory tracbar and tracbar mount from same xj bushing and tre in good condition  $20

I will update later this weekend as I sort through some of the other stuff I have that will not be needed to finish off the manche. I am in shelbyville, tn and prefer not to ship as most of what I'm going to list is rather big stuff and won't have the time to ship while trying to pack and close on the house.

Didn't have much time this past weekend with softball practice and mothers day. Friday I'm going to be installing the new rear leafs and shocks on the manche so I'll have a full set of stock shocks with 0 miles on them as well as a set of factory 4x4 leafs that showed no signs of sag while on the truck.

There's some of the stuff I have available right now. Only thing not shown is the rear shocks and factory leaves, with the cold and rain we've had the last couple of days haven't been able to get the new ones on and pull the old ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Got the factory leaves and rear shocks pulled, they're from a 4x4 88 with no signs of sag still had factory measurement with empty bed. I also have a stock gas tank with no holes and pan inside from 88 swb as well, in good shape just needs to be cleaned which any radiator shop can do. In an effort to get rid of some of this stuff before the move as I won't have the space to store it if you want it then it's yours just come pick it up. I'm half hour south of murfreesboro, hour north of huntsville. I would rather see another MJ'er or jeeper get it and make use of it than it go to a scrapper for scrap metal prices.

• 3 weeks later...

Moving this weekend if anyone wants any of this stuff let me know otherwise it's going to the dump or metal recycler. Only thing I'm going to keep is the front shocks, stock leaf springs, and possibly sound bar. Any of the other stuff is up for grabs for whoever wants it as I don't have anywhere to store it at the new house yet.

It will be a while before I can get to it as I've got it all piled in the back of the manche getting ready to have it hauled down to the new house and then unload all the parts and other stuff that's piled in it. I'll let you know when I get it down there and everything unloaded.

• 3 weeks later...

PM sent red rigs.

Anyone else want any of the other stuff pictured, the only thing I no longer have is the roll of sheet metal.

The tracbar came from a 93 xj and is in good condition with no play.

The cluster came from a HO era xj as well and worked last time I checked it.

The shackles are 2 from the manche and 2 from an xj.

The coil's are factory coils from the 93 xj with no signs of sag.

The burgundy seat belts are from the 88 manche and the silver ones are from a 92 xj if I remember right.

Two of the swaybar links are practically brand new factory height.

Also not pictured is a set of 88 4wd pioneer 3/2 factory leaf springs with no signs of sag and both bushings in good shape.

Archived