What do all of these plugs go to????

the ones with orange and black wires look like they go to switch panel lights. They should go behind the unused blanks in your switch panels.

I've got the blue wire/clear plug one under mine, it goes no where also. I think maybe it went to the long missing emmisions timer, but I don't know./

JohnQ, Based on the Renix PCM, you must have an '87-'90. If you can ger me the year & mtr., I'll check my manuals. The 2 small connectors that are orange & black are illumination sockets. Get back to me.

mjcanoe

JohnQ, Based on the Renix PCM, you must have an '87-'90. If you can ger me the year & mtr., I'll check my manuals. The 2 small connectors that are orange & black are illumination sockets. Get back to me.

mjcanoe

My MJ is a 1988 4.0L.

I was working on wiring up my auto-dim/compass mirror and was looking for the best place to splice into the ignition power.

JohnQ, You might be able to put all those connectors aside & just go to fuse panel, there are several "female" connector spots that you can plug in a "male' spade terminal to., usually labeled accs. some are battery voltage all times, some are key on voltage only. Use 12V test lamp . If you don't have one , found @ parts store for small $ or I can find it for you 4/24, I left my electrical book @ job today. Sorry. Black connector goes to emission timer for reminder to replace O2 sensor & check fuel evap system(epa), which by the way, can be be reset if anyone has OEM timer still on mj/xj/yj of that vintage.

mjcanoe