updating Q's

i plan on updating my '86 mj using a donar '98 xj and had a few questions to feild on a number related subjects...my plans are to swap everything but the body itself,and a few intirior panels.

first Q... is there a reason one couldnt use post '97 fenders flairs on the rear whells and trim the sheetmeatal to the same hight as the flair stops at the back then add a rear bumper w\wrap around protection?

-holly runon sentance batman

i plan on updating my '86 mj using a donar '98 xj and had a few questions to feild on a number related subjects...my plans are to swap everything but the body itself,and a few intirior panels.

first Q... is there a reason one couldnt use post '97 fenders flairs on the rear whells and trim the sheetmeatal to the same hight as the flair stops at the back then add a rear bumper w\wrap around protection?

-holly runon sentance batman

The wheel well on MJs is both longer and taller, so if you did fill in the top and push the flair forward with a huge gap behind the flairs, the tire would no longer be in the wheel well. Run on sentence from me!