B Pillar Dome Lights Not Working.

Ever since I got my mj I haven't had b pillar done lights cause they were busted. Picked up two good ones from a junk yard today and plugged them in and can't get them to work. Metered the wire to them out and no voltage. Checked the fuse and its good. Any ideas?

hi,guessing you have them tilted correctly, think up is on. center is off, down works with the doors. i had the door plunger stuck /rusty, hit it with pb blaster and a little sand paper and that cleaned up the motion and connection.did you look at the wiring/electrical mj dowload, that helped me with a few of my dash issues. good luck.

Wrench a part in belton. They have a blue 87 2wd 4 cylinder auto. My roof in all messed up from laying my mj on its side and I went to cut the room off the junkyard mj. When I got there I found out that the mj is full intact almost with no damage from any wreaks. Just has some rust. Also the windshield said that the eng and trans were good. So I couldn't bring my self to cut up the mj. Some one needs to go save it!

That's a couple hours from me, might be tempting for a road trip. I might go to a couple yards around town pretty soon, ill keep an eye out for a decent MJ roof, there were a couple last time I went a couple months back, nothing really worth picking from them, but both had decent cabs, both are probably crushed by now, but Ill have to check

If you find a not connected three-Port-Plug under The left side of your dashboard, you may try, by using a Voltmeter, to find Out The Connection from that plug to The wire you found!

If there is a connection, you'll be right and The wire is for a Cargo light!!!

;-)