Parts possibly 4sale soon...anyone gunna be interested???

offroader461

just seeing if anyone would be interested in any of these parts when i get done doing my axle swap on my MJ...

d35 non c-clip...3.07's open..brakes and cylinders recently done....

d35 detroit locker...50mi

d35 4.10 r&p with all new bearing...50mi

d35 master install kit....brand new

I'm hoping to get my 8.25 rear this weekend and just checking to see what if anything anyone would want but it all depends on how much of this i can sell

also i will be upgrading my trackbar and will be selling my superlift adj track bar....works great with low miles...converting to a different style and frame mount so it won't be compatible anymore....lemme know if anyone is interested in it.

The locker has a total of 52miles on it b4 the axle shaft blew apart because the tube was bent....its a buddy of mine that has it and he wants 300 for it but I'm sure i can talk him down...just lemme know if any interest is peaked....mine wasnt since I'm likley to swap out my d35 anyways lol

this is 4 sale as soon as anyone wants it..just drop me a line

also i will be upgrading my trackbar and will be selling my superlift adj track bar....works great with low miles...converting to a different style and frame mount so it won't be compatible anymore....lemme know if anyone is interested in it.

How much lift does it work with and how much I need this so if the price is right and will work with my lift witch is around 6" to 7" of lift I will buy it. Just let me no