Tranny cooler lines

Yea, the fittings at the Tranmission has some funky fitting, not really O-rings, I believe there more like a "flair" fitting, I got some couple years ago, Try-

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:xk ... =clnk&cd=1

(rockauto.com)

After you type in your make - year -model>

The fitting are under "Cooling" > Auto trans cooling lines

I don't think you will find them off the shelf at any parts store, But if other know, jump in.

If you need the snap clips & o-rings i was told they were dealer only when I broke a clip, it was like $18 for 1oz of plastic there.

NAPA has these too. Just go to their site and do a keyword search for transmission oil cooler. I've got a bunch of clips and o-rings from them and a new pressure line too if you need. Which line is leaking, the pressure or return line?

The pressure line was leaking. The fittings from Rock Auto had everything. It ws the fitting that screwed in to the tranny, all the o rings and plastic pieces and the plastic clips. It is all back together and ready to roll.

The pressure line was leaking. The fittings from Rock Auto had everything. It ws the fitting that screwed in to the tranny, all the o rings and plastic pieces and the plastic clips. It is all back together and ready to roll.

That's great. Rock Auto is a pretty good outfit to deal with in all my experiences with them.