"jeep Trucks" @ Work And Can't Call--Pens, Fl

"I wanna sell these, but I'm going to make the buyer do all the work."

I hate ads like that.  Doesn't take much to list basic specs and put up at least a single picture of all three of them.

I can't stand them either. The amount of time it would take to list some specs and post a few pictures would quickly be justified by alot more potential buyers. I don't even waste my time with these kinds of ads. 

I don't even bother looking at ads without pics. Cameras are cheap and phones have had them built in for the past 10yrs or so. Not that hard to provide at least one 3/4 shot and basic specs. Gotta list something beside year make model to get interest.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. if you don't post a price, or post "call for price," i usually won't call for price. sideways pics or, pics taken from someone who has been in a coma sinc cameras were invented (i say that because for some people to post the pics they do, they clearly have never actually seen a picture before) aggravte the crap out of me but, no pic at all? in 2013!? i did mean to call on this one though. probably because i just picked up my MJ and have the bug. forgot all about it though