1987 Metric Ton - Manchester, Nh

If only it were closer, cheaper, and I had a way to bring it home. Don't think I'd get away with hauling it from NH to OH with a Vic. Hard to say for sure with that sloppy paint job and no underside pics, but looks like a good starting point. If anything it has a black interior.

This guy's trying hard ... posts it every day on CL. 

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/3757184489.html

Need it gone thats why, Can't drive my little one around in it and quite honestly I don't feel comfy. The other part of it is that at this point its not just my money into the thing. And yes I know I'm not going to get the 2600

If only it were closer, cheaper, and I had a way to bring it home. Don't think I'd get away with hauling it from NH to OH with a Vic. Hard to say for sure with that sloppy paint job and no underside pics, but looks like a good starting point. If anything it has a black interior.

I'm still working on cleaning up the paint, and have everything to do a proper job of it. person who had it before had taken a paint brush to the thing. I had about half a day for painting before it started raining. Posting pics of the underside is no issue at all. I need to thing gone and believe me I know I'm not going to get the full 2600 for it but need to be able to get as much as I possibly can. Passed inspection friday and tech told me that only thing I might want to do is rubberize the underside and in a few years replace the floor pans. So really not in bad shape.

Probably should have asked before I cross posted your ad on ComancheClub, but thought it would get you a little more visibility.  Good luck with the sale.

Lol I'm not worried about it (I doubt realized it was a member :P). Honestly things have been so nuts here (trying to job hunt while toting around the little one and such) that I completely forgot that I could post it here.

As it is I'm heading to my friends dealership tomorrow and trading it in for a 2003 Dodge Duragno Sport 4wd. Thing is in nearly mint condition...

Anywho I'm still going to be here oogling all the sexy manches XD

Ahhh ... but that's not the end of the story.  Will the MJ live happily ever after?   Where'd you trade it and did the dealership plan to wholesale it, or put it on their lot? 

Ahhh ... but that's not the end of the story.  Will the MJ live happily ever after?   Where'd you trade it and did the dealership plan to wholesale it, or put it on their lot? 

They had people looking at it while I was still signing the papers. Its at Autowholesalers of Hooksett. I think they are going to be having up it for around 1400 or so. I mean I got 1k in trade which I found acceptable considering it was a dealership and I was allowed to drive off the lot that day with no money out of pocket and only 40 bucks a week as payments.

I will say they were all pretty impressed with the truck. I'm not going to lie I'm going to miss the thing, if it was not for the carseat not strapping in to a point where I felt comfy would have kept it.