299187 kms and I took it to 178km/h

Kenosha Warrior

Took my MJ out to a long,flat paved road yesterday. Its a completely stock '89 4cy 4spd. Started out gradually (the road is20km of no exits.. just farmland)

I hit 178kph before I backed down. The motor wasn't even screaming that much, had a good bit of headroom left. I have no tach but the rpm's were sounding on the upside of 4k. The motor will roll 300 thousand within the next few days. Best money I ever spent, Id love to see a Ford with 300 thou do this. Ill get a pic of the GPS unit telling me my speed, along with the little speedo almost pegged around jamminz.gif

ya i'm lifted 3 inchs with235's

got the 31 swampers for playin

i do have mine on the road but the spindal is bad i am getting a whole axle from simson's jeep on wensday i will have the bearing and spindal i need and rest will be spare parts it has 307's in it but the rest is the same as mine then all i need to get is the ps pump and some longer shocks

heh, when i first bought mine. me and a buddy who has a 5.0 80 somthing stang raced on what we call the strip. which is basicly a long flat road that no one ever drives on unless they are racing lol. but anyways. the mj was completly stock at the time with the 4.0 only 103k on her. beat him off the line. about half way down he started to pass me. ended up two car lengths infront of me by 1/4 mile. id say she did pretty well. :)